- Made from vintage repurposed leather mitts
- Made in Minnesota, USA
- Each order includes pack of baseball cards!
Issue No. 1 | February 2019
The debut issue! Road Grays is expertly printed on premium paper, and is ad-free. All articles are exclusive to print.
Inside Issue No. 1:
- Steven Goldman illuminates the turning points in the long, legendary career of Satchel Paige.
- Rafael Alvarez tells the true story of a former player’s last request, and the stadium demolition that was halted to honor it.
- Rachael McDaniel explores the intersecting lives of Canada’s greatest player, Fergie Jenkins, and the teacher & scout who altered the course of his career.
- Kenon Carter takes us behind the scenes—and inside the mascot costumes—with the hardworking employees of Single-A ball.
- Raúl Ramos tells the story of Puerto Rico’s first baseball superstar and the son who carried his legacy to Cooperstown.
- Monika Jurczyk’s photo essay takes us to the ballfields along the banks of the Tama River in Tokyo.
- Plus: At work with an MLB head groundskeeper; the story behind SABR’s Baseball Biography Project; the pitfalls of turning a baseball passion into a profession; charting the world of minor-league team nicknames; and much more!
Perfect bound, 72 pages, 6.5″ × 9.25″.